Phone Calls - Just a Reminder


Certain times of the year I just get bombarded with phone calls and it's hard to keep up. I do my best to get back to people, but it gets hard. So I thought I would write this for those who follow my blog so you know when we will be contacting you for information.

The Wedding - We do weddings every week so it makes it easier on us if we stick to this week's weddings and give them our full attention, instead of thinking about weddings that are 3 or 4 weeks away. You will hear from me the Monday or Tuesday before your wedding. That is when we will cover the details and times and locations. We also need a few details from your photographer and DJ so we prefer to be the last professional you talk to.

After The Wedding - The first thing we do is capture your video to a hard drive and store the master tapes for safe keeping. Because of the way we edit the only thing we need from you is a song selection for The Prologue. If you have not heard from us that means we aren't ready to work on your video yet. Delivery times for videos is not an exact science so I prefer not to give estimated delivery dates because I don't want to give you a date, miss it, and then be upset. KSV is a sole proprietorship so things in my personal life can affect delivery time. This applies to your photographer as well.

Post Production - Once I get your song selection the video is sent to one of our talents editor for rough cutting. Then it comes back to me for what is known as the final cut. This is where we clean up any mistakes and adjust the coloring of the footage. This can take a while depending on what part of the season we are in. The next time you will hear from me is when the video is ready to be shipped.

So this is how our communications work. The goal is to educate our clients about the process of making a wedding video. It's very different from that of a DJ or photographer. We hope that keeping our clients informed will make the process go much quicker and smother for everybody.


Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Old Folks and Phone calls

hey! MISSED YOU in an inappropriate way. Hope you're all well and enjoying your weekends. Thanks for the well wishes and lovely birthday messages. Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/natalietran

Title: The Phone Call

Mom gets a call. Written by John Roberts/Clay Weiner. Starring John Roberts.
Directed by Clay Weiner. Edited by Jesse Reisner. DP Drew DeNicola.
Exclusive Premiere/HBO Comedy Festival.
2007







0 comments:

Post a Comment