Cindy, Jimmy & Steve


Usually when I write blogs posts I will refer to the company as us and we. That's because KSV is much more than me. It's much more than one guy who loves to edit wedding video. I am lucky  enough to have some very dedicated and talented people around me. My sister, Cindy, has been filming with me for 3 years. She even helped me film my very first wedding. Jimmy and Steve came onboard 2 years ago this month. Thanks to them KSV has reached a level of success that I never dreamed of.

Kimberly and Timothy got to experience their talents when they hired us to do one our popular B.I.G. Video Shows back on November 8.



Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Accidentally in Love - Jimmy/Cindy

Happy Valentine's Day! I just had to make a music video in honor of one of my favorite ships (even though I already did a multi-fandom one). So here's a Jimmy/Cindy music vid to Counting Crows' "Accidentally in Love."

My apologies to Kim Possible, Harry Potter, and Sailor Moon fans. I dearly wanted to make a Valentine's Day vid for each of them, but I ran out of time (though one can consider "Drops of Jupiter" the HP Valentine's Day vid). I hope you still enjoy!

Title: Stuck on you [Cindy+Jimmy]

I DO NO OWN ANYTHING OF THIS! No copyright infringment intended! This video is only made for fun!!

--

Jimmy Neutron © John A. Davis ~ DNA productions ~ Nickelodeon
Stuck © Stacie Orrico ~ ForeFront Records

Stuck (J/C) based and inspired in one of my favorite videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL-PTtTmHq8 (With the same song) made by HopeOnLove and also dedicated to her.

Now I'm neutronically obsessed. What did you expect?

Thanks a lot to IDreamOfJimmy.com for the episodes.

Episodes used: (Alphabetical order)

-Beach Party Mummy
-Birth of a Salesman
-Crime Sheen Investigagion
-Crouching Jimmy Hidden Sheen
-Hall Monster
-I Dream of Jimmy
-Jimmy on Ice
-Jimmy & Timmy power hour 2
-King of Mars
-Lady sings the news
-League of villains
-Lights, camera, danger
-Love potion 976/j
-Make room for Daddy-o
-Maximum Hugh
-Men at work
-My big fat spy weeding
-N-Men
-Normal boy
-One of us
-Out darn spotlight
-Party at neutrons
-Raise the Oozy Scab
-Retroville 9
-Return of the Nanobots
-See Jimmy Run
-Sendin' the clones (Credits)
-Stranded
-The Eggpire strikes back
-The Sience fair afair (Begining and ending)
-Trading Faces
-Vanishing Act
-When pants attack
-Who framed Jimmy Neutron?
-Win, lose or kaboom

Clips also from: "Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: The movie"

Thanks for watching.







0 comments:

Post a Comment