The Encore Bride Style File-Purple/Lavender


With the Fall 2009 Ready To Wear collections already presented I decided to search for beautiful gowns that can be perfect for the encore bride. I found a few and I decided to put together a board based on Elie Saab's silver draped gown. Silver and lavender would look very sophisticated on an evening garden event. Would you consider wearing a "non-bridal" gown for your wedding?

The Encore Bride Style File-Purple/Lavender
Credits: 1st Row: L- Fair Child Designs; R-IMH Designs
2nd Row: L-Elie Saab; R-DingbatPress


Related Site

-The Weddings of Year

-Wedding Ideas on Budget

-Wedding Pictures and Decoration




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: My Dying Bride - (Encore) And I Walk With Them Live In Athens,Greece @ Gagarin 205 01/31/10

My Dying Bride - (Encore) And I Walk With Them Live In Athens,Greece @ Gagarin 205 with Shattered Hope_01/31/10

Title: Three Ways to Wear a Bandeau Birdcage Veil

How to video with Encore Bridal and Veil Trends designer, Jolene Picone. Jolene will show you 3 different ways to wear this bandeau style russian blusher w/ feather fascinator. A versatile veil that can be worn differently for ceremony and reception.







0 comments:

Post a Comment