B.I.G. Video Show at The Glen Foerd Mansion


Victoria and Brad had a wonderful wedding. They were very relaxed and didn't get stressed at all during the day. Their bridal party was a lot of fun as well.

And of course it always helps to have an all-star team of wedding professionals around you. As I'm sitting here writing this I'm thinking that if I had to write a blurb for each great professional that was at this wedding this would be an extremely long blog post. So for this post I'm just going to list them. Many of these wonderful people have already been written about elsewhere on my blog.

Planner - Proud to Plan
DJ - Synergetic Sounds
Photography - Missy Sowden
Hair - Mehan Cahill
Makeup - Cheekadee Makeup Artists



Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Janelle MonĂ¡e - Tightrope [feat. Big Boi] (Video)

© 2010 WMG
Tightrope [feat. Big Boi] (Video)

Title: NOTORIOUS BIG MOVIE

ReelzChannel Movie News

For Lots More Notorious Showtimes Clips and Trailers Go To:

http://www.reelzchannel.com/

Take a closer look at Notorious, the life story of Christopher 'Biggie' Wallace.







0 comments:

Post a Comment