Chic Loft Wedding


Today I wanted to share and inspiration board I did some time ago, I don't have all the credits for the pictures but please let me know if you recognize any of them. I thought this would be lovely for a "chic-garden" wedding. What do you think?

Chic Loft Wedding

Related Site

-The Weddings of Year

-Wedding Ideas on Budget

-Wedding Pictures and Decoration




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Chic Chelsea Loft!

$3.25M for an amazing 3200SF space!

Title: Eclectic and Modern Chic Loft-HGTV

David brings drama to Corey and Mike's downtown San Francisco loft. This video is part of Color Splash show hosted by David Bromstad . SHOW DESCRIPTION :Design Star champion, David Bromstad, won a slot as host of the new series, Color Splash. He brings his exuberance, passion, decorating savvy and unwavering belief that "color is the root of great design" to transform tired rooms for homeowners each week into vibrant, unforgettable spaces - while he teaches us to do the same in our homes.







0 comments:

Post a Comment