Destination: Wedding!


I don't mean a "destination wedding" - did I confuse you? I saw these amazing suitcases...but they aren't really suitcases! They are actually boxes from a paper company called Kate's Paperie. They are made of lightweight but sturdy cardboard and trimmed with metal latches and hinges. I thought they could be an interesting photo prop! They come in three sizes: small, medium or large and the price range is $10 - $15 each.
I browsed around the site awhile and came across something else that inspired me...if you have suitcase in hand....what does that mean?? That you are going somewhere....correct!! (my blog readers are so smart!) Keep all your travel details (so you will never forget a single moment of your vacation/honeymoon) in this:
Once I saw these two items, I was hooked! I stayed just long enough to know that I had to tell everyone about this great site that has unique items that I have not seen! I loved these invitations!

They have some wedding items on sale here and if you are new to the site and sign up to get their newsletter you can get yourself a 20% discount! 




Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Wedding Engagement Photo - South Florida Destination Wedding Photographer Palm Beach - Miami

South Florida Destination Wedding Photographer Serving all of South Florida Palm Beach - Miami and all other destinations

Virginia & Brandon's Engagement Session

Qoute from the Bride

Hi Joseph,
Just wanted to thank you for that wonderful engagement photo shoot that we had on Sunday. You are a wonderful person and an excellent and professional photographer. We couldnt have made a better choice. It was a pleasure to work with you and we cant wait to see the pictures (which we already know are going to be spectacular) and to have you again at our wedding. My mom has said so many wonderful things about you to all her friends that they are already asking for your info to hire you for their weddings and other events (I am going to need some of your business cards .

Again, we are so thankful for your work and effort in making everything perfect for us, you are a true artist, simply awesome.

Thank you very much,

Virginia y Brandon

These two were so amazing! When a client allows me 100% control over a shoot; to be creative and just enjoy their company, awesome image aways result! Ive include just a few from the session but theres many more at http://allure.exposuremanager.com if you would like to take a look. A professional wedding photographer or event photographer is a special breed of artist. We must capture the true essence, mood of a location or client without forcing things. My style is more of a voyeurist where I simple watch, listen and allow the images to come to me. Im not a fan of ridged poses of ol school photography.

90% of all of my wedding packages include an engagement session with the bride and groom. This is beneficial to both parties: 1) it allows myself and the client to have a 2 or 3 hour visit and to get to know each other before the big day 2) always produces amazing images to be used in their final flush mount wedding album or too create an enlargement, say 20×30 on Pulled Canvas, to be displayed at the reception!

I cover all of South Florida as well as destination weddings aboard. Packages are customized for the bride and grooms specific needs instead of trying to shoe honing them into a one size fits all package which in many time is simply is wasteful. If you dont need it, you dont pay for it, if you want it, you do! Simple, to the point and very agreeable for both parties.

Im a firm believer in hiring the right person for a job. If you like the style, personality and or demeanor of the photographer and their in your budget, GO FOR IT! Theres nothing worse then being stressed out on your wedding day to then have someone around that you really dont like; you will not be happy, the photographer will not be happy and your final images will show it!

Virginia & Brandon you guys were awesome! oxox Looking forward to April 3rd


Professional Wedding Photographer Palm Beach South Florida - Professional Destination Wedding Photographer

Title: Destination Wedding Dresses

Informal Wedding Dresses by Mon Cheri
www.MonCheriBridals.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment