Big Video Show at The Laurita Winery


I don't know how a wedding could get any more perfect than this. Diane and Chris really enjoyed themselves and it shows in he photos and video.

The ceremony and reception were held at the Laurita Winery in New Egypt, NJ. I think this place has more character than any wedding venue I've ever worked at before. The food was great and the staff was very accommodating.

We enjoyed working with the extremely talented Rebecca Barger for photography.


Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Queen | The Show Must Go On | Music Video

Empty spaces - what are we living for?
Abandoned places - I guess we know the score..
On and on!
Does anybody know what we are looking for?

Another hero - another mindless crime.
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime.
Hold the line!
Does anybody want to take it anymore?
The Show must go on!
The Show must go on!
Inside my heart is breaking,
My make-up may be flaking,
But my smile, still, stays on!

Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance.
Another heartache - another failed romance.
On and on!
Does anybody know what we are living for?
I guess i'm learning
I must be warmer now..
I'll soon be turning round the corner now.
Outside the dawn is breaking,
But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free!

The Show must go on!
The Show must go on! Yeah!
Ooh! Inside my heart is breaking!
My make-up may be flaking!
But my smile, still, stays on!
Yeah! oh oh oh

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairy tales of yesterday, will grow but never die,
I can fly, my friends!

The Show must go on! Yeah!
The Show must go on!
I'll face it with a grin!
I'm never giving in!
On with the show!

I'll top the bill!
I'll overkill!
I have to find the will to carry on!
On with the,
On with the show!

The Show must go on.

--------------------------

Please visit us at www.thunderboltgames.com

Title: Show Lo - 愛不單行 (Ai Bu Dan Xing) MV [ENG SUB]

Artist : 羅志祥 (Lo Chih Hsiang) [Show Lo]
Album : 羅生門 (Lo Sheng Men) [Rashomon/Lover's Puzzle]
Song : 愛不單行 MV (Ai Bu Dan Xing) [You Won't Be Alone / Love Doesn't Travel Alone]

@ G0LD TYPH00N MUSlC : I'm wholly disappointed in this music video....WTFH? WHY the clips? ANYONE can do that. -_- P.S. This is a SPONSORED music video.. so YES he's advertising Morris K Watches.

BUT enjoy it anyway, because Show is super cute with teddy bears :D

LOVE4SHOW
Show Lo's International English Forum
http://love4show.forums1.net

@Disclaimer : No Copyright Infringement Intended! All rights go to its rightful owners. Translations/Pin Yin are for convenience of non-native speakers, to share the music and for better understanding of the music. Please go and support originals!

----------------
02/09/2010 : #20 - Top Favorited (Today) - People & Blogs
02/10/2010 :
#17 - Most Viewed (Today) - People & Blogs - Hong Kong
#6 - Top Favorited (Today) - People & Blogs
02/12/2010 :
#77 - Top Favorited (Today) - People & Blogs
02/15/2010 :
#22 - Top Favorited (This Week) - People & Blogs







0 comments:

Post a Comment