The KSV Guide to Non-Cheesy Wedding Music


My favorite movies are Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, The Cider House Rules, and Airheads. These are 4 very different movies but they all have one thing in common - an awesome soundtrack. Music plays a very important role in your wedding and the video. So most people come to me because they say they are looking for a non-cheesy wedding video. Part of making a good wedding video is to have good music selections.

So here are a few tips about the songs you select for your wedding:

1. Don't give in to mom and dad when they want something traditional. It's your video and you'll have to watch it more than anybody else so if you REALLY can't stand Daddy's Little Girl then you should put your foot down and say "no".

2. Avoid using the same song that you keep hearing in other bride's videos. Odds are if it's a really popular song it will get over-used and become a cheesy wedding song in ten years. Celine Dion was cool at one time, now she is the last artist you want at your wedding. This will happen with some of today's songs as well.

3. Pick something that fits your personality. It doesn't even have to be a love song. Any song that has a special meaning to the two of you is a love song, in my opinion. So if you met your fiance' at a Modest Mouse concert, pick Float On for your highlight video song.

4. It doesn't have to be a current song. We just did a B.I.G. Video Show to Queen's song You're My Best Friend. The song is 30 years old and it rocked the house. Again, if it has meaning to you the age of the song shouldn't be a concern.

5. It doesn't have to be a hit. When couples don't have a favorite song and allow me to select it for them I will typically go with something very current and something that is unknown. I have a theory that if I pick a song that the couple doesn't know then the songs and the video will grow with them. They will be forced to listen and learn the lyrics and they will notice how the lyrics evoke emotions from the images on the screen. If you select a song you know very well it has the potential to become just background music and not really have any meaning to the video.

With those tips in mind I now present my list of some of the best and coolest wedding video highlight songs I know. There are 98 songs so scroll through the whole thing by clicking on the arrow.


To open the full list in iTunes click here.


Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: XBOX 360 Red Lights Fix

Xbox 360 Red Lights Fix

Want To Learn More? Click this Link: http://42df0dvymffnaz1od0jeghzb4i.hop.clickbank.net


Are you...

Pissed off because your Xbox 360 is out of warranty?
Not going to try the "towel trick" again?
Bored without your Xbox 360?
No way in hell going to pay microsoft $100 to fix your 360
Not going to wait 8 weeks for microsoft to fix a problem they caused
Mad because you'd rather be playing xbox right now?
Ready to get back to gaming?


Dear fellow gamer,

You know we're a lot a like, I used to hang out with my friends and play my Xbox 360 for days, taking for granted that my xbox was working day in and day out. Until February 14th, I remember that day like it was yesterday. My friend Mike was over and we had just cracked open a couple brews and just as I pressed the power button, my damn xbox started blinking the the 3 Red Light Error! And you know what I had to do? I had to call Microsoft which took forever and they told me you have to send your xbox 360 and pay $140 and in 6 weeks you'll have it back. How lame is that?


There was no way in hell I was gonna pay $140 or wait 6 weeks for a stupid repair. So I checked out the top 5 "repair guides" and I have to use quotes because some aren't even guides, more like a washed up youtube videos and chicken scratch for $29. Almost sounds like a joke right? well its not. Now don't get me wrong there were a couple legit guides but the instructions could have been easier to follow. You know when someone explains something but you can tell they don't know what they're doing? That's how most of theses guides are. But the good news is you don't have to filter through all the crappy guides, I did it all for you and put together the cream of the crop and made the only complete multi media Xbox 360 repair guide in the world.


This guide has 7 "First Person Videos" that means you can see exactly what I saw when I repaired my xbox 360 which means you don't have to worry about your xbox 360 every breaking again. I literally take you by the hand through each simple step so its as easy as 123 (as cheesy as it sound its true).

"So Why Do I Care About You Anyway?"


You know how important it is to have really good customer support so I went out and got an iphone just so any time you email me or call I'll be able to reply right away. That's right I'm going to give you access to my personal cell phone number (831) 710-2364 and email support@heydru.com so just incase you have any questions you can Text Message and I'll guide you though the next step.

As you already know I've been burned by other xbox 360 repair guides and I don't want that to happen to you. So I went out of my way to make the only complete Non-techie, No brainer, Permanent repair guide. This guide is tested and proven completely reliable and has easy to follow step-by-step videos and ebook instructions so you can repair your xbox 360 now without having to wait 6 weeks or spend $140 sending it off to microsoft (the bastards that did this to us)

"So What exactly is Included in this Guide?"


The only safe and reliable steps will that permanently repair you xbox 360's red light error(s)

Simple Step-by-Step Instructions so you can easily follow along (even old ladies)

7 "First Person" High Quality (545X429) Videos so you don't have to squint
to see the videos (I knight you an xbox repair pro after you watch these videos)

Direct 24/7 Access to Me Dru Cordova (Author & Gamer) - so I can help
you out with any questions you might have. (I am even giving you my
personal email or send me a text message at 831-710-2364).

Tested and Proven Repair so you don't have to worry about the 1, 2 or 3 red lights
ever coming back! (You'll have years of un interrupted gaming from here on out)

100% Money Back Guarantee! - No questions asked so you don't risk anything!

Instant Download so you can immediately start fixing your Xbox 360 right now

Bonus! "Find Out" How To Get Paid $100 A Day To Play Video Games 5 Days A Week

Want To Learn More? Click this Link: http://42df0dvymffnaz1od0jeghzb4i.hop.clickbank.net

Xbox 360 Red Lights Fix

Title: Low Cost "Video Editing" Tips Tutorial 4 Cheesey Effects

A tutorial for doing very cheap and cheesey effects with gunfire and cloning and mirrors.cheesy "low cost" "video editing" "video tricks" learn easy







0 comments:

Post a Comment