AC/DC part 2, The Concert


Last night AC/DC played the Wachovia Center for the first time in 8 years. Unfortunately due to the ticketing system they now have in place through Comcast we sat on the side of the arena in the very last row. And I was online exactly when tickets went on sale so I have no idea why my "random draw" kept coming up with nothing but 2nd level tickets. This is the furthest I have ever sat from my favorite band. But we had a good time just the same.

And when I say we, I mean me and my sons. Yes, I took a 6 and 8 year old to a rock concert, and no, I am not just trying to be one of those cool parents. I won't be having beer parties for them when they are 16 just to keep them from driving drunk. They are very much into AC/DC and some other rock bands thanks to video games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Andrew and I had seen Iron Maiden and Judas Priest this summer. This was Dan's first concert ever.

And what  first concert it was. The band opened with their new smash single Rock 'N' Roll Train and played another four songs off their best selling CD, Black Ice. They also didn't disappoint by playing all their classics - Back in Black, You Shook Me All Night Long, For Those About To Rock (We Salute You), among many more. They played an hour and forty minutes, which is actually 20 minutes shorter than normal, but they are getting a bit older.

But despite their ages they rocked out hard than most bands half their age. Angus is the youngest at 53 and Brian, the singer, is the oldest at 61. But they showed no signs of slowing down. Brian prowled the stage, slapping hands with the crowd and egging them on to sing along. Angus did his typical non-stop head banging and foot-tapping with the occasional interruption by a duck walk. And at no point during the concert did the band have any kind of rest period. It was pure rock 'n' roll from start to finish.
AC/DC part 2, The Concert
Andrew and Dan, my cute little devils at the AC/DC concert.


Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: AC/DC "High Voltage" (Lesson, Part 1/2) TABS IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX.

Ok, ok, my first lesson at the time.

I tried to do this.. so, I didn't use tabs, YET, I'm thinking in upload more guitar lesson with tabs, and will doing my lessons with the songs that the people talk to me do. Like High Voltage was proposed bby TheGuitarMan, and here it is !

I teached the rhyhtm (Malcolm) and lead (Angus), to teach I just played slowly, I think it's clearly to you learn the song. I did a cover in the begging of the lesson, then I teach, the cover is for you have an ideia how the song is played, ok ?

It's a big process a lesson video, so, I'll take a time for every lesson because I'll do with tabs too, so I have to edit, and put the tabs (what is a lot complicated), and etc..

Thank you!

Here the Tabs there i wrote, If something were wrong, talk to me.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5RCQANP

Title: ACDC Concert Part 5-5 TNT

ACDC performs TNT 10/27/77 Hippodrome on 70`s Swedish tv1.







0 comments:

Post a Comment