Good will is good business


There is a big problem in the wedding industry - vendor networking. That's right, believe it or not, vendors recommending other vendors is a big problem. And the problem is that some vendors will agree to recommend each other and put links to each other's websites, with very little thought to whether they actually do good work. This applies to catering halls as well. Many have a "preferred vendor list" that is really an ad book that anybody can get in by paying a fee.

I'm proud to say that KSV does not network or recommend any vendor simply because they agree to recommend us in return. We don't pay to get on any preferred vendor list or pay a referral fee to any other vendors. The wedding professionals that we recommend, we do so because they are truly great at what they do, and will help your wedding turn out great. I also encourage other vendors to only recommend me if they like my work.

If you look at our links page on the site you will see that we only recommend the best wedding professionals in the tri-state area. I believe that suggesting great people will help you have a great wedding. And while I don't get any personal gain from making recommendations I do believe in karma and that doing the right thing for my clients will come back in a positive way for my business.

Good will is good business. That is our work ethic.


Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Good Will Hunting

Why won't Will work for the NSA? Let him tell you.

Title: [Great Movie Scenes] Good Will Hunting - Park Scene

Just a terrific scene. I don't know what else to say. Great acting by Robin Williams. You call actually feel what he is saying.

A little background: Matt Damon sees a painting in Robin Williams office, who plays his psychiatrist, and assumes he knows everything about him by just looking at it. Needless to say, Robin Williams is pissed, and this is their next meeting.







0 comments:

Post a Comment