The Encore Bride Inspiration File-Things I love


With Mr. Encore's upcoming deployment there are many things I have to focus on and a wedding isn't one of them, unfortunately. And yes, even though this is an Encore wedding I am looking at "traditional" gowns. Who knows? Maybe I'll wear two or three on the same day! A girl can always "window shop" though and I have been doing plenty of it. Right now I am loving these Pronovias gowns. I love the lace, the shirred detail in the bust area along with the pleated chiffon at the bottom of the skirt.


Pronovias-Radiante

This one is from the current collection, I love the detachable train that comes out from the back.

The Encore Bride Inspiration File-Things I love
Pronovias-Evasion

Again, it has the same ingredients, lace+draped bodice=loveliness

The Encore Bride Inspiration File-Things I love
Pronovias-Nerveo

Same formula, love the bolero but not the 3/4 sleeves on it.

The Encore Bride Inspiration File-Things I loveSource: Pronovias

What do you guys think? Any other Pronovias brides out there?


Related Site

-The Weddings of Year

-Wedding Ideas on Budget

-Wedding Pictures and Decoration




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Braveheart Theme - Encore Occasions Wedding Music

Braveheart - For the Love of a Princess - Encore Occasions

Filmed Feb 2010 with Encore Occasions musicians - Piano (David Wray), Violin (Maria Mason), Irish Whistles (Ewan Cowley) and Cello (Michelle Mason). Suitable for Church weddings, Civil Ceremonies and Blessings.
Filmed & Edited by Richard Finlay of Bride & Groom Films. http://www.brideandgroom.ie

Title: Part III - Bridal Accessory Trends from the Runway to the Aisle

Encore Bridal Founder, Julie Jones, and personal stylist, Jennifer Margolin (RedSoleDiary.com and JenniferMargolin.com) present accessory trends for the bride willing to take risks. Three different trends presented with the same gown = completely different looks. Highlights include statement jewelry and black is back.







0 comments:

Post a Comment