Big Video Show at Citizens Bank Park


If you're a Phillie fan and looking to hold your wedding in a unique place....this is the place to be - Citizens Bank Park.

Kelly and Joseph had a fun time and the whole things was captured by KSV and our good friend Marc Matteo.

And fora full night of dancing you never have to look any further than DiNardo Brothers. mike Scott did an awesome job.



Related Site

Decoracion para Matrimonios y Bodas
Organizacion de Matrimonios y Bodas
Regalos para Matrimonios y Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Beardyman - Live in the Underbelly: The Full show

*Tickets for the 'Where are you taking me tour" UK Tour are now on sale! http://www.beardyman.fatsoma.com/home.php

Edinburgh Comedy Festival 2009...

I the great and powerless Beardyman did performing a solo shows. The best solo shows in the worlds evergreen. Suggestions were given by the crowd. . i had no script. . . or did I? NO!!!! NO I DIDN'T !!!!!!

...and welcome back. The Bellylaugh isn't not the name of the room in the underbelly in which i wasn't not playing. The Underbelly used to be the bank vaults for the bank of Scotland. . that's why it looks like i'm playing in an air-raid shelter. . . or is it because this is a video from the post-apocolyptic future and actually i'm entertaining the troops. . .you decide. . .

over and in. .

Beardyman. .

or did they?

Title: Lenka - The Show (With Lyrics)

**PLEASE READ**
The font used for this video is called BOOPIE and its in bold and I made this video on Sony Vegas 7.0. I always get asked these questions so i'll be very greatful if you read this. :)

I made the lyrics for this video after hearing the song on Angus, thongs and perfect snogging and they lyrics weren't on YT so I thought i'd made them. I will make any lyrics requests you have but ONLY if the lyrics aren't already on YT. I'm sorry about this, I would make all your requests but i'm really busy, i've just started college :)

DISCLAIMER; I dont own the music in this video! The songs belongs to lenka http://uk.youtube.com/user/lenkatv

Lenka is an austrailian singer and this song is from her first album titled 'Lenka' which you can buy here;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenka/dp/B001CY2ELQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1252521526&sr=8-1

Thankyouuuu for reading and thankyou for all your lovely comments and giving me so many views :D and don't forget to rate :D
xx







0 comments:

Post a Comment